Through sustained engagement, the LEANing Academy will help you embed theory and the practical foundations of Lean-Agile management. You will be supported to create a personalised roadmap for your journey, so that when you enter or return to your organisation, you will be ready to lead teams that produce more creative, cost-effective, efficient, and innovative outcomes.
What do you get?
- Immersion in the foundations of Lean-Agile management practices
- Connecting with mentors and peers in a supportive and collaborative learning community
- An opportunity to apply and test new knowledge in the workplace at each stage of the course
- Learning in real-time with the benefit of group and mentor feedback
How does it work?
- Self-study of core materials
- Facilitated group learning (in person and virtual)
- One-on-one mentoring
What qualifications are needed?
The course focuses on refining and consolidating Lean-Agile learning. You should therefore have a basic knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Lean principles and practices, such as through an introductory course. You should also have a minimum of six months practice in applying these methods, or reasonable equivalent.
If you don’t have these qualifications you might still have the knowledge, skills and motivation to enter the programme. Get in touch with us to find out.